Yesterday, Compton rapper the sport reached intent on Kanye West via Twitter providing him $10 million if would be a part of him on his trip to urban center. Kanye apparently declined however it looks like Game coupled up with another past love on his visit, as he denote a photograph of himself and G-Unit’s Lloyd Banks. The West Coast veteran was infamously involved in a very bitter feud since 2005 with fifty Cent and therefore the entire G-Unit once a fallout with the crew. Recent tries to reconcile things were finish off fifty, WHO cited that he would ne'er be friendly with the sport.
After the initial exposure was denote, competent that with one in all his own, chastising Lloyd Banks for taking the flick.
What does one see once you check out this picture?” asked fifty on Instagram in response to their exposure. “I see confusion,I’m unsure if it’s simply Pine Tree State, I’m a Cancer shit don’t get recent with Pine Tree State. I ne'er provoke bother however i actually don’t have a drag with it I’m totally different. The question isn’t however I feel concerning it, however however dose ( Lodi raincoat ) feel concerning it? Some shit is simply at an advantage left alone.
Not one to require something parturition down, Game instantly replied with a extended post of his own,
When I detected banks was in urban center, I told my niggas, “we’re goin through to holla”…. My team thought i used to be on some bullshit & thought we have a tendency to was going through to commence some bullshit… I then told them, “Naw, we have a tendency to ain’t on that… we have a tendency to on the opposite aspect of the globe enjoying ourselves, 1/2 y’all ain’t ne'er even left LA… thus we have a tendency to gone go through, show banks party love & im attending to in person let him apprehend that Pine Tree State & him area unit 💯… It’s been eleven years since I seen banks & the funny issue is, I told myself.. after I got there i used to be attending to blast off his energy… & once we seen one another, it absolutely was instantly all sensible energy, thus we have a tendency to shredded it.. threw back some dranks & took a flick for past sake to kill the negativity & tension that had once torus one in all the best RAP teams ever apart !!! At some purpose, you gotta be a person concerning bound things thus last night that’s what i made a decision to try to to.. it absolutely was MY call !!! whether or not Buck, gone admit it or not… I ask that spade all the time.. As recent as few months past after I was in capital of Tennessee & it absolutely was all love…. Don’t front currently my nigga… this can be Pine Tree State !!! As on behalf of me & you “50”… Our past has tried we have a tendency to might each get on some gangsta shit if want be, being that lives are lost on each sides….. Lives are taken from friends, & fathers taken from children.. that could’ve simply been MY LIFE or YOURS….. If you decide on to ignore the mature MAN approach & still harbor HATE on behalf of me & my side… That’s your call. I can’t represent Banks, however my pride was enclosed last night in conjunction with a trial of Hennesey in this club…… no matter it’s gone be is what it’s gone be, I aforementioned my peace #HateItOrLoveIt
50 Cent later deleted his post however the web was still ready to grab a screenshot.
50 CENT CALLS OUT LLOYD BANKS FOR TAKING PHOTO WITH THE GAME, GAME RESPONDS
4/
5
Oleh
Unknown
